Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ashton's birth announcement on myspace

Mary Ashton is here!
Ashton was born at 7:53 pm on Dec 2, 2008. She was born on Aaron's grandmother's birthday (who' s name was also Mary, along with my mother and my grandmother). It was timing straight from the Lord. We took Jackson to school, went to the dr for our regular appt, and he said I was 4 cm! So, he sent us across the street to have a baby:) That was about 11:30. We called Aaron's parents, they came to get Jackson at school, and we called my folks and they came on. My brother had to work in Paragould that day ( about 20 minutes from Jonesboro, where we delivered) and he told Krystal (his wife) that he bet we have the baby that day so just come with him! So they got to be there too. Big Brother Jackson is beyond excited and loves her soooooooo much. I'll post more pics soon. Thanks to everyone for your well wishes, prayers, and support:)

No comments:

Post a Comment